2700 Willoughby Blvd
Stuart, Florida 34994
(772) 223-1606 Phone
(772) 287-8324 Fax
YMCA SportsWorld’s gymnastics programs are tailored for toddlers, children and young adults. They are fluid in their structure, changing to the needs of the children and the community. All classes operate at the lowest possible student/teacher ratio. Our coaches are safety certified and current with new training techniques. These exciting, healthful programs take place in a climate-controlled, comfortable facility with the best equipment and instruction available.
No registration fee!!!
Once you sign up for a class, your spot is reserved until the summer. You never have to worry about being bumped out of your spot.
- Current Schedule-NOW REGISTERING PreSchool Gymnastics AND School-Age Gymnastics
- Tuition/ Fees
- Registration Form and Waiver (please print both the registration form and the waiver in order to complete registration process).
Gymnastics Program Details
- Preschool Gymnastics - Ages walking to 5 years old, Playful Parenting and Preschool Gymnastics. Tiny Tots: Walking to 2 years old. Super Tots: 2 to 3 years old. Parent Participation is required. Mighty Mights: 3 to 4 years old. Shooting Stars: 4 to 5 years old.
- School Age - Ages 5 and up, recreational classes and Tumbling classes. Boys and girls train separately using a positive, no-fail system to progress students through all levels at their own pace. Many levels are offered based on age, gender and ability level.
- Open Classes - Come play and train in SportsWorld’s gymnastics facility without the commitment of being in a class. Teachers are in the gymnastics area to provide general supervision over select stations. Ages 5 and under, Fridays 12-1pm. Ages 5 and up, Saturdays 11:15am-12:15pm. Members free (must show ID) $5 class participants, $10 non-members.
- Open Tumbling - Beginner (no backhandspring) Friday, 4:30-5:30pm. $10. Advanced (backhandspring accomplished) Friday, 5:30-6:30 pm. $10
- AAU Team- YMCA SportsWorld competes in the AAU competitive gymnastics circuit. This program was designed to offer more a competitive experience for advanced recreational students, as well as an alternative to USAG Team Gymnasts. The program is year-round, so commitment by parents and participants is key. Call for tuition information.
- USAG Team- Our competitive team develops the skills needed to compete at the local, state, regional, and national levels. Gymnasts train year-round.