- Sports and Play
- Education & Leadership
- Family Time
- St. Lucie Programs
- Okeechobee Programs
- Indian River Programs
- Health & Wellness Center
- Adult Sports & Recreation
- Group Interest
- CPR / First Aid / Lifeguarding
- Membership Special
- Free Weekends
2700 Willoughby Blvd
Stuart, Florida 34994
(772) 223-1606 (772) 223-1606
(772) 287-8324 Fax
YMCA SportsWorld’s gymnastics programs are tailored for toddlers, children and young adults. They are fluid in their structure, changing to the needs of the children and the community. All classes operate at the lowest possible student/teacher ratio. Our coaches are safety certified and current with new training techniques. These exciting, healthful programs take place in a climate-controlled, comfortable facility with the best equipment and instruction available.
Now registering for gymnastics classes!
Click to View:
- Summer Schedule -NOW REGISTERING members and Current class participants!!! Open Registration begins May 13. PreSchool Gymnastics AND School-Age Gymnastics
- Tuition/ Fees
- Session Calendar
- Registration Form and Waiver (please print both the registration form and the waiver in order to complete registration process).
Gymnastics Program Details
- Preschool Gymnastics - Ages walking to 5 years old, Playful Parenting and Preschool Gymnastics
- School Age - Ages 5 and up, School age recreational classes and Tumbling classes
- Open Classes - Come play and train in SportsWorld’s gymnastics facility without the commitment of being in a class. Teachers are in the gymnastics area to provide general supervision over select stations.
Beginner (no backhandspring) Friday, 4:30 pm-5:30 pm. $10
Advanced (backhandspring accomplished) Friday, 5:30pm-6:30 pm. $10
- AAU Team- YMCA SportsWorld competes in the AAU competitive gymnastics circuit. This program was designed to offer more a competitive experience for advanced recreational students, as well as an alternative to USAG Team Gymnasts.
- USAG Team- Our competitive team develops the skills needed to compete at the local, state, regional, and national levels. Gymnasts train year-round.
- Birthday Parties- We can cater to any age-group! This private, two-hour party includes fun time on the gymnastics floor time and in the party room.